Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to my new Lego Ideas project. It`s a old watermill of a familly. They living there and produce flour. I build it matching to my other project " Old Forest House". But it`s also a cool building for a medieval town.
- Below the left and right side of the model are two plugs, to connect it with other models.
- five flour sacks
- three rooms
- two millstones
- Behind the house is a small garden with wheat. I sticked five connecter elements in a plate with holes. So you can easily pick them up to produce some flour.
- You can rotate the waterwheel to roll the millstones.
- three minifigures; a man, a women and the son
I hope you enjoy this set and thanks for every support.