House from Up
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Proof of conceptOn
I managed to create a proof of concept of the house using available parts, check out all sides of the build ;-)!
Since LEGO doesn't produce new molds for Ideas sets and the existing LEGO dogs don't look like Dug at all, I gave it my best to make a brick-built version to roughly the right scale. I tried to incorporate as much of his characteristic features as possible on this scale. Without further ado, I present: Dug!
What would a LEGO set be without... minifigures? I have been postponing this way too long, but here are the first 2 minifigures I would love to add to the house:
- Carl: I couldn't decide on a grumpy or a smiling Carl, so why not have both? A dual printed head would be awesome!
- Russell: Our favorite Wilderness Explorer, carrying a backpack with all the gear he needs for the greatest adventure!
Feedback is welcome in the comments section!
PS: There are a few more on their way... ;-)
By popular demand... I resized the house to fit the minifigure scale. That also freed up enough parts to add some balloons! I really hope you like this update. Be sure to support it and don't forget to share! :-)