Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Many thanks to the staff on Lego Ideas!On
I know that there are countless projects on Ideas, and to be one of the few that are picked by the staff is very special. It's always good for projects when they get extra publicity, and I hope that this promotion will make a difference in this project's journey! Keeping that in mind, people sharing things on social media can have a HUGE influence on a project's success, so please, please, don't hesitate to share on your Lego-based media outlets!
Also, if you like this project, please check out my page for more awesome Mocs: https://ideas.lego.com/profile/whose4lego111/projects
Almost at 130!!
My newest creation: the Minifig Mech!!!
Just to add some color...On
Here are some pictures of my most recent additions to my Hammerhead Shark project!
- 2 structures of coral/seaweed
- 1 diver minifigure
- 1 clamshell
- 1 underwater transportation minisub
Be ready for more updates coming soon!