Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Luxury 6-wheeled car based on the vintage cars from the America's 50s, like Chevrolet Bel Air but with the Vintage Future design which we've never had.
- At the front it has two steering axles with steering system hidden in the trunk
- Four doors and trunk could be opened
- Easy-to-remove roof and rear window turns it into cabriolet
- Side and rear mirrors
- Four seats
- Easily removable rear wheel arches make it easy to change the tires
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 38.2 x 9.1 cm / 5.0 x 15.0 x 3.6 in
I decided to build this model because it's something new but in old style, something that I have never seen.
I always liked long and massive cars so I made my own in this style, but with something special - two front steering wheels. Because why should we stick to the standards when LEGO and our creativity gives us unlimited power of creation. I thought, lets create something that would shock with its original look, lets connect something from the past with something from the future and create something totally new.
I built this model with my physical LEGO bricks that I had and after that I digitized it with little improvements.
I hope you like it and would like to have one on the shelf.
Thank you in advance for your support.