Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My design for a Lego technic set that is designed to be radio controlled and works well on most common surfaces (floors, carpets, etc.) with a sturdy build that allows for rough handling. The loose panels are all connected in a simple style with only a few connections, and can be easily opened up to show the interior as well as replacing the battery box.
- skid steer control
- power functions with lights
- hidden yet easy to detach battery box
- opens up to revel the interior
- piston engine connected to the tracks
- Length- 26.0cm
I believe this set would appeal to those that like Lego technic builds but do not want a model that has already been designed (such as cranes, diggers, bulldozers, cars), as this model is more based on tracked tractors. Another feature of this set (as shown in one of the pictures) is that if needed, the controller can be directly attached to the front of the model for storage by only moving two parts and not having to detach anything.