Yellow Race Car
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Introducing, the Yellow Race Car!
I built this Yellow Race Car last year in 2016. This car was originally intended to have a modernistic look. But as I was in the process of building it, I realized that my model had the potential to look like a classic muscle car. Everything turned out as I wanted in the end. Now, I am posting this model as a project to the Lego Ideas Gallery for the very first time!
Now that I have properly introduced my new project with fancy rendering, now I can state the information about this car:
- This classic racing vehicle is 189 pieces.
- It is not based off of any particualar car in general.
- 1x2 plates with the number "10" printed on them are located on the doors and in between the back-lights.
- Inside the car is a turning stearing wheel, two passenger seats, printed gauges, and a moving gear-shift.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my creation! If something needs work, please let me know in the comments. Have a good day, everyone! (By cheesy. 6/27/2017)