Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Remain Seated Please!
Welcome to my newest project that any Disneyland buff would certainly recognize! I have created the parking lot tram that connects the parking structure and Downtown Disney. Having rode this so many times, it finally clicked to make it out of Lego's. So I tried to grab as many details as I could.
- Main engine car to pull the tram
- 7 additional cars including the end car that has room for an employee to make announcements
- Over 1200 pieces!
- Holds 21 guests and 2 employees
- Approximately 4 feet in length
- All doors open
- All cars can turn
Please vote for this project and bring a little bit of Disney back home!
Be sure to check out my other projects!