Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Having always been a Monopoly and Lego fan, I have finally combined the two in this Deluxe Monopoly set!
- Full size board
- 3D elements including, Chance Question Mark, Community Chest, Jail, and many others
- Money drawer to to hold a full set's worth of money color coded to the Monopoly colors
- Properties/Chance & Community Chest/House & Hotel/ Pieces drawer to keep all of the parts of the game organized
- A property holder drawer for the banker to easily show which properties are still available
- The center (inner) board is made up of 6x6 tiles
Also pictures is the frame pieces that show how the set is held together. I tried to add text to all of the pieces of the board as best I can. I think this would be an easy task for Lego when we get this set approved and hit that 10,000 mark.
Once we get to the 7500 mark, I plan to create a physical version of this set for display on this page and my Facebook page so that everyone can see the actual pieces/money in play on a prototype.
Please visit my Facebook page as well at fb.me/fc3sunfire