Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here we have my interpretation of a Victorian walled kitchen garden. Combining my love of LEGO with being a fruit and vegetable grower, I wanted to create an educational fun scene that depicts tradition, history and lots of playability.
- Runner Beans
- 4 x Espalier apple trees growing around the vegetable beds
- 1 x Palmette apple tree behind the glasshouse
- 2 x Step-over apple trees along the glasshouse wall
- Albert is harvesting carrots for the manor kitchen
- Edward is boxing the vegetables harvested and placing them on the cart ready for transporting
- Charles is harvesting apples from one of the espaliers
- Harold is inside the glasshouse harvesting grapes
- George the trusty work horse is happy to oblige
- A winter scene depicting hardy crops such as Brassicas growing under a blanket of snow and overwintering salads growing next to the bare grapes in the glasshouse.
- A Spring scene where all the apples are in blossom