Ti Case Creole
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After several years living on a caribbean island, i am back to my homeland.
But a lot of memories are still here :
- the light...so bright under tropics,
- the colors, colors of the flowers, of the trees, of the fruit, the different shades of the sea
- the taste of the tropical food,
- Heat...and humidity
- Eating fish, shellfish,
- swimming, snorkeling
- the animals and these small insects which scared me!
This is all these things i tried to figure in this project. It lacks only the most famous caribbean bird : the hummingbird !
I created this model on Lego Digital Designer (LDD).
It reaches roughly 2000 bricks, and consists of :
- the house, with a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom,
- a garden with 3 trees (coconut palm, banana tree and traveller's tree) and lot of details
- a swimming pool
I used traditional colors of creole houses : wood and white for the walls and red for the roof.
If this design bring you some heat and an holiday feeling, please support and follow !
Thanks for reading and good building !