Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This MOC has a number of features, these include:
- Fake V6 engine connected to one set of rear wheels via a diff.
- Hand of God (HOG) steering via the red knob on the back of the cabin roof.
- Opening cabin doors.
- Two functions gear box which is controlled via the red leaver on the side of the truck. One function lifts and lowers the rear bin lifter. The second function is to raise and lower the rear body for emptying. Both of these are run via a large Power Functions motor which is mounted between the cabin and the rear body section in the chassis.
- Opening rear tailgate.
I have spent about 25 hours researching, designing and building this MOC, I watched a number of videos on YouTube of various types of rubbish trucks to get ideas for this. The truck is 43cm long, 16cm wide and 19cm high. It weighs around 1350 grams.
I now also have a idea of this and my other trucks in action: