Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Great snakes! Embark on another whirlwind adventure alongside famed boy-reporter Tintin and his faithful dog Snowy, with this recreation of the shark submarine from Red Rackham’s Treasure. Created by Belgian cartoonist Georges Remi, Tintin has delighted readers around the world for the past 90 years with his many daring exploits, of which none is more exhilerating than his search for sunken pirate treasure. This underwater vehicle plays an integral role in the excitement, enabling Tintin to explore the seabed without exposing himself to the ravenous sharks that prowl the area. Designed by the absent-minded professor Cuthbert Calculus in his debut appearance, the submersible is sleek, compact, and with the silly grin, utterly charming, making it an unmistakable icon of the beloved comic.
- Measures 9.6 cm wide by 28.8 cm long by 10 cm tall
- Contains approximately 340 pieces.
- Includes both Tintin and Snowy minifigures.
- Hatch opens for easy access to cockpit.
Built using Studio, with additional help from PartDesigner, LDD, and Pixelmator.