Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Why shouldn't Lego minifigures drive the best cars in the world? This set includes the extremely nimble and small Lotus Elise super car. It seats 1 Lego minifigure and has plenty of functioning moving parts. I tried to design this set with as much detail as possible without compromising structural integrity, while providing proper scale to minifigures, and other vehicles. This is actually the first super car that I designed, and I then built my other vehicles to be scaled off of this.
- 130 pieces
- 6 stud width construction
- Includes doors that open and a real steering wheel
Here you can see how much smaller it is than a Ferrari (not included) of the same scale:
If you like this project, check out my other projects.