Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This truck has 3 functions powered by 1 L motor. They are enable using "inverted gearboxes", you have just to change the position of the switch to change the sense of the functions.
These functions are:
- The outriggers. They are very powerful, they can lift the truck: the wheels don't touch the floor anymore.
- The arm (up/down)
- The rotation of the arm (360°)
And there are 2 manual functions:
- The steering (of course)
- The extension of the arm
This model is very playable. So, support it if you want to see it in the LEGO shops! You can already build it with the instructions on Rebrickable.
If you want more information, you can see the topic on Eurobricks.