Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Encounter the unknown when a hiker happens upon a UFO while on a stroll!
This 264-piece set uses an iconic UFO design first seen in 1952 in what some believe was a legitimate encounter with an alien space craft.
Whether you think UFOs are all hoaxes, all piloted by little grey aliens, or your beliefs lie somewhere in between, there's no denying the cultural impact of this ongoing and mysterious phenomenon.
'UFO Close Encounter' features:
- One hiker minifigure with backpack, binoculars, shoulder satchel, and camera
- One alien minifigure with mysterious alien tool
- A classic UFO that's easily separated from its stand for full swooshability
- A serene hike through a peaceful field (aliens and UFOs notwithstanding)
- And best of all, the section of ground that the alien is standing on can be separated from the rest of the base for observing hikers from a safer distance
If you're like me and you think that the LEGO universe could use some high strangeness, please support this project!
And if you think it's worth talking about, please also spread the word!
I prefer to build original models, and while I totally love all the licensed LEGO Ideas submissions and have supported several, I like to see more original builds. If you're with me on this, let's see if we can get this to 10,000!