Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
As an avid fan of the video game No Man's Sky, I was intrigued by the procedural generation aspect of the game. One of the more exciting features during my gameplay experience, was discovering potentially new and interestingly designed starships to fly.
After spending nearly 500 hours in the game it came to me that some of the starship designs would look fantastic if they were depicted in LEGO; it seemed no-one else had tried to do this, so I thought I would give it a shot.
While not an absolute representation, I am proud to present what I would call a homage to one of the starship designs from that game...
- Retractable landing struts
- Openable cockpit with space for a single minifigure
- Modular components
Total number of pieces: 1084