Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A unique and enjoyable build with a sound structure and sturdy design that allows for play without the set falling apart.
- Multiple separation points and easily removable walls, including two levels that can be separated and reattached easily. These modular features grant the ability to configure the set for various modes of display, while also giving open access to the various areas of the set for play. There are also two storage drawers integrated into the base of the set, as well as removable blast doors for the Embarkation Room!
- Multiple rooms that incorporate the major sections of the SGC, represented with extraordinary detail. The set includes the Astrophysics Lab, the Briefing Room, the Embarkation Room, the General's Office, the Infirmary, and the Stargate Operations Room.
- An original Stargate design that perfectly resembles the Stargate from the show, while also incorporating a genius innovation – Dial the gate! Simply by turning the gear on the side of the Stargate platform’s base, you can rotate the Stargate and re-enact classic scenes from the show!
- An offworld location that attaches to the other side of the Stargate is included along with a Dial-Home-Device (DHD). The modular nature of the set allows builders to build their own offworld locations, allowing for endless variations of play and display!
- Some minifigure-scale equipment and technology from throughout the series is included: A Naquadah Generator, an Ancient Communications Device, and Arthur's Mantle.
- A Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe (MALP) is also included, it fits through the Embarkation Room doors, up the Stargate ramp, and through the Stargate to the offworld location! It can hold one minifigure on the back and also has a moveable grapple arm.
- Daniel Jackson: A brilliant archeologist and translator, he often represents SG-1’s moral center and acts as a diplomat to many alien cultures.
- Jack O'Neill: The fearless leader of SG-1 with a dry sense of humor, he leads the team through the Stargate to explore new worlds and face off against the enemies of humanity.
- Samantha Carter: An astute astrophysicist and expert engineer, she frequently finds herself saving the team through technological solutions in the face of insurmountable odds.
- Teal'c: A Jaffa warrior that defects to join SG-1 in hopes of freeing his people from the Goa'uld's rule, he is a sturdy individual, a reliable ally, and a faithful friend that has proved to be an invaluable member of the team.
- George Hammond: Commander of the SGC, General Hammond is responsible for all Stargate operations, and relies on SG-1 for the most important missions through the Stargate.
- Janet Fraiser: Chief Medical Officer of the SGC, the compassionate Dr. Fraiser oversees the Infirmary and ensures all SGC personnel are in perfect health.