Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my Outlander Caravan design, I built this from scratch and I believe this would be a great Lego set as it it quite strong and durable, it fits Lego mini-figures inside, has a few cool features and it it quite playable and it is something different!. I believe this set would be an amazing addition to anyone's Lego collection.
My design includes:
- Side storage for 2 Lego motorcycles.
- Top mounted folding crane.
- Roof mounted storage rack.
- Storage cupboard with fold down access step.
- Rear mounted tow hitch.
- Rear door.
- Removable roof (for added playability).
- Full interior with: bed for 1 mini-figure, fold out TV, toilet, a hob and a sink and tap.