Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- I propose, the Citroën 2cv.
- The Citroën 2cv is a French car product 1948-1990. It is a car with rounded shapes, very flexible and all-terrain suspension, engine 2 cylinder. The model is composed of 690 pieces, the doors the hood and trunk of the car open. The inside of the car and the engine its modelled.
- I hope that models will please the fans of 2cv.