Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Fish Tank with Playability and Scale
- I added a spinning fish carousel, controlled by a crank on top of the tank lid. It adds playability and movement to the tank.
- The tank now has a working light, in line with a real tank. The button is also built in to the lid.
- The tank was rescaled so that the elements appear less cluttered and the black framing is proportionally smaller.
- The octopus was given a facelift with new arms.
- The back of the tank was updated with blue translucent pieces to give a blue tint to the aquarium.