Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- THE BUBBLE SHIP -
It is a spaceship of science fiction that can fly in an unfriendly atmosphere. This is a breakdown vehicle used for the repair of drones that protect the population of the planete against: the Gentiles-Rebels who living underground. This world is controlled by a computer and the characters are just some clones ...
This is a collaborative project between:
- Alan Kido for the design of the ship and of the drone.
- Matthew Street for its magnificent construction and the necessary mechanical modifications with real Lego bricks.
- Whatsuptoday for renders and artistic completion of this project!
This set consists of 698 Lego bricks, it includes the Bubble Ship with some accesories, the drone # 166 and two minifigures: the driver and his partner.
This spaceship has multiple functions: - The cockpit "bubble" can be opened on both sides. - The cockpit is articulated by a ball joint which gives it the ability to rotate in all three directions. - On the cockpit are located two twin cannons that can rotate on their bases to 360 degrees.
- In the cabin are fixed two engines which can rotate independently.
- The legs are hinged at two points, can be folded along the cabin during the flight.
- At the rear of the fuselage, is the Access-ramp opens onto a container of weapons and tools.
- Finally, the rotor rotates correctly on itself!
The drone fonctions are:
- A multidirectional booster engine, hinged at its base.
- The two sides diverge to release the two twin cannons that have 360 ° rotation.
We hope you enjoyed this project, support it, tweet, retweet and share without restraint, it is the only method to properly conduct this project until the end of his journey ...