Queen Victoria Cruise Ship
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Redesigned Deck 10 and funnelOn
I have built the Queen Victoria using LEGO Digital Designer. The digital model has been built using a better selection of parts.
The model has three principal design changes:
- The funnel has been re-designed to better match the Cunard funnel livery, Compare this to the image of the real funnel.
- The small turntables on the two azipod motors have been moved forward one stud so the azipods rotate with more clearance, and
- The Winter Garden has been added to Deck 10 just aft of the Pavilion Pool.
The LDD model has blue deck reclining-chairs next to the Pavilion and Lido pools. A pair of spa pools has also been added next to each pool. If you look carefully, you will see that there are tables in the Winter Garden. The brick-built model will feature these improvements shortly.
I hope these changes reflect a better version of the real ship.
The LDD file and parts inventories are available for download here. There are two parts lists; one has the black portholes on the hull while the other has the portholes removed. This second version has reduced the parts count to below 2000. The full sized images of this model are available from my Flickr album.
Thanks for all the support and comments so far.