Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Have you already dreamed to travel in Norway, with it's stunning fjords ? That's what I propose to you with this set. The archipelago of the Lofoten is situated in the North of Norway, and is especially known for it's traditionnal red wooden houses. Will you be tempted by the destination ?
This set contains :
- The island, composed in two parts, that you can turn to give the form that you want. You can open the houses by removing the roof and see inside.
- Four minifigures and a dog.
- A few accessories : a canoe, a paddle, an axe, a hammer, a flag of Norway and a signboard "Warning for the Trolls".
The set contains 2450 bricks.
I hope you will appreciate this Lego set, and if you do, please support and leave a comment ! Thank you for your support !