Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- It's build with Lego Technic and Lego Mindstorms parts on a scale of 1:6.
- The patient table (couch) can really move up/down and also inward/outward.
- The frame (gantry) can tilt forward/backward.
- The frame rotor part can also really rotate like in a real CT.
- Currently working on the programming of the EV3 controller, to simulate real CT examinations.
- With some minor modifications, the EV3 controlled motors can be replaced by remote controlled motors and manual operating.