Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Larger cars need bigger wheels to support them, one such feature that I forgot to include earlier in my re-design of the Lamborghini Countach.
Update to Kung Fury's Car (lamborghini countach)
One day in and I think it was time to update the car. I regret not making it before but here it is with many improvements!
I started it from scratch while copying off parts from the previous model the new car features:
- Less open gaps such as the gap which I had after the windows on the old model
- More accurate look for example the front window panels are now at a angle
- Less square-like
Total Peice Count: 316 (was 258 before) This is primarily because I had to expand it's width to make it more accurate to the real car shape.