Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- There are plenty of LEGO fans who like mini and micro builds.
- Lots of LEGO fans enjoy trains.
- This train wouldn't take up much display space for those LEGO fans who don't have much room.
- Most importantly, even though LEGO has made many train sets already, there hasn't been one, this small, with this much detail before. For example, 30575 (LEGO creator train), 31015 (Emerald Express), and 40370 (40-year anniversary steam engine) are all quite simple compared to this highly detailed build which is roughly the same size or even smaller than those other builds. This set would emphasize how small builds can still have many details and textures.