Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hey everybody! For my latest (and probably greatest) submission I built a California Mansion. I got the inspiration to build this by looking through the C section of the Friday Wall Street Journal. I thought this would be a lot of fun to create with Legos.
I'll start with the first floor. It has:
- Living room (complete with pop art, a guitar on the wall, two cabinets, and two sofas)
- Kitchen/dining room (includes glass table, tons of cabinets and and an island)
- Laundry room (Lego houses absolutely never come with these, so I decided to add one to this house)
- Home theater (you also don't see this very often in a Lego house)
Moving on to the next level:
- Large balcony
- Three detailed bedrooms
- Bathroom (attached to largest bedroom
3rd floor includes:
- Outdoor kitchen
There is also a 360 degree fireplace on the first two levels and a rooftop garden.
There is also a nice paved driveway for the owner's super fancy sports car (for more pictures check out this link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/4968ff07-bdca-4dc7-acf0-13f09d423fca) and an outdoor pool (complete with a basketball hoop), plus, for a beachy look, palm trees and beach grass.
In case you're wondering why I used a screenshot for my last picture, Eyesight Renderer wasn't working properly and I didn't want to just leave pictures of the top floor out.
Thanks for checking this out! Make sure you hit the support button. Thanks!