Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Take a ride around town with the Sunset Streetcar!
- Motorized - Includes the Lego Powered Up system for remote control
- Designed for maximum playability - both side walls of the streetcars are removable along with the roof
- The set includes two streetcars and the Sunset Park station
- 1435 pieces, including 6 minifigures and 32 sections of track
Inspired by the Pacific Electric Railroad, which in its heyday reached every corner of Southern California, the Sunset Streetcar will be a joy to build and to play with. With plenty of comfortable seating inside and room for the included Lego Powered Up system, you can get around Lego City with ease. To ensure ease of play, the side walls and roof of the streetcars can be removed quickly.
At the Sunset Park Station; minifigures can follow the Lego walk of fame, enjoy the flower garden, check the route map, or simply relax and have lunch on one of the park benches.
Thank you for taking time to check out this design!