Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Welcome to the fourth part of my medieval village: The Medieval Blacksmith & Armory!
• Swing open the roof of the blacksmith lodge to get access to the workshop
• Forge swords and armor by using the forging furnace, anvil and grindstone
• Swing open the roof of the attic to access the leisure area
• Take off the roof to reveal the inside of the armory and get metal equipment
• Untack blacksmith and armory to get two modules
• Add the staircase to the armory and place the two modules separately
• Serve the customers inside of the armory
• Use plenty of accessories to practice your handicrafts
- Forger´s assistent
- Customer male
- Customer female
- Two statues with knight´s armor
Part count: 1137
If you like this project, please support and help it “go viral” to some extent (by tweeting, blogging, sharing, publishing or spreading the word).
Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated!
If you like Lego sets based on the medieval theme please visit my other projects like:
To visit my project page please click here.
To visit my collaborative project with BuildFiend please click here.
Thank you for your support!