Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Farming is a big part of my family, so I figured, why not make a Lego set?
- 1 Flatbed Truck (Red, Dark Red, Dark Green, or Dark Blue)
- 1 Big Canopy
- 4 Small Canopies (Greens, Kettle Corn, Carrots, and Apples Booths)
- 2 Tomato Plants (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1 Wheelbarrow
- 5 Farmer Minifigures
- Produce and
- Exclusive Organic Printed Pieces (or stickers)
I believe this set would be a great way of making young people view hard work as something fun. I believe they can have fun by pretending to pick the Lego tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes) off the plants, load them in the back of the Lego truck along with other produce, drive towards the local Lego Farmers Market, and unload and stock everything before the crack of dawn. This set may also be a great gift for many grandparents that still work hard to grow organic foods.
NOTICE: Images 15, 16, and 17 are made up of more than one set. They are ONLY a suggestion of how multiple sets and a NUMEROUS amount of extra minifigures could be combined/arranged. They are NOT one set. Please view the main image (or image 18) for what the actual set might come with and/or please read the list above.