Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Dr Ray Stantz
The follow up to my Ghostbusters: 30th Anniversary Project, The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!
He may looking cute and friendly but this is no mere chunky sailor. As the physical manifestation of the Sumerian demonic deity Gozer he stands over 34cm (13 inches) tall and is a formidable sight to an minifig in your LEGO city.
He has articulated Arms, Legs, Head, Feet and Hands
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE HERE ON FLICKR
- Over 34cm or 13 inches tall
- If I was to use a similar ratio of a human compared to the Stay Puft as there is in the movie, That Marshmallow Man would be 68cm or 27 inches tall, which makes this version exactly half scale compared to a minifig.
- Estimated 1800 Pieces (This could be reduced fairly easily, it was more due to my limited piece library and budget)
- Estimated 60 hours design and build time.
What did you do Ray!?
Let's show this prehistoric brick how we do things down town
Who Ya Gonna Call?
With 3 Minifigs