Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
If you wander far enough into the fairy tale
forest you may be lucky enough to come across the Wizard's Retreat. It is an
elaborate abode, built amongst the tall trees of the forest. Although the
retreat is hidden, the Wizard is not alone as there are several other
characters that live in the forest with him.
- Front door, spiral staircase going up to the middle floor, and
an entrance tunnel into the main house on the right
- Storage and a ladder going up to the bedroom
- The Wizard's bedroom with bed, plant, and mirror; There is
also a small bridge that leads to the balcony on top of the main house
- The Wizard's office with a desk, bookshelf, cabinet, table
holding a crystal ball and a key, and the stairs leading to the second floor
- The workshop and potion room where the
Wizard and his apprentice mix ingredients and create potions that they sell in
the nearest village
- Left side: The balcony
with includes a small stove for cooking, a perch for the Wizard's pet
dragon, and an orrery
- Right side: The spiral stairs from the ground lead up to a ladder that can be climbed to reach the attic. In the attic you will find a pedestal with the Wizard's treasured manuscript (it holds all of his potions recipes and spells)
The Forest Princess