Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This November, the magic returns. But already in 1988, the sorcerer's apprentice Willow Ufgood started his epic journey: You are invited to join a world of Nelwyn, Daikini, Brownies, a two-headed monster and a magical tale. The model shows a detailed interpretation of the battle scene at castle Tir Asleen (close of the motion picture from 1988) with about 3,000 bricks used.
This creation includes following minifigures, animals and iconic items:
- Willow with magic acorn and Elora Danan as baby, Madmartigan and Sorsha
- Fin Raziel as goat and raven
- The Brownies
- General Kael with 3 Nockmar warriors
- A troll (including troll d*), a skeleton and an Eberisk (A two-headed monster – oh my dear!)
- A rat, some spiders and a horse
- Frozen prisoners (with a little Easter egg for all the castle fans)
The model has four sections:
- castle wall with main gate
- left tower with armoury and prison / right tower with weapons room and ambush
- tree with a pretty axe
Sample of functions:
- separate the sections for greater playground and more playability
- main gate and portcullis that open/close
- hidden (and less hidden) entrances
- flames to set the castle on fire, just like you want to
- barrel defence; spider surprise; crossbow ambush
About me and my incentive: Grown up under the reign of LEGO Castle and Pirates theme and excited about fantasy movies from the 80s and 90s, I have rediscovered my love to LEGO as adult. That's why I decided to create a model, with which today's kid's can grow up like I did. Equally, yesterday’s kids (like me) can tap into the memory of their childhood for nostalgic and magical moments. With this ambition, it was important that both, today's and yesterday's children can find excitement for this set. It should unite playability and the passion for collecting and displaying.
For last changes please check "Update" section
Thanks for your attention. I’d appreciate your support as well as cristism & suggestions in comments. It will(ow) crome true!