Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Simply spin the gear found on the left side of the Polaroid to develop film and watch a photo come out! Spin it the other way to bring it back in and do it again!
- Want to swap between photos? Simply follow the instructions in the animation to remove the photo, and replace it with a different one! It's that easy, with no need for rebuilding!
- The viewfinder can be used as intended, as it has an opening that goes through the entire camera!
- Open the front to reveal the camera's inner workings, including stickers placed by the manufacturer!