Reverse Corner for Modular Builds
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
So you've built your latest modular building and reached the point where you've run out of space to display them, and so need to move around the corner onto the next wall in the room.
There's going to be an awful gap in the pavement where the two modular bases meet. How could your city residents possibly move from place to place?
With the reverse corner modular piece, your minifigures can seamlessly travel around a 90º corner, from building to building.
This simple, ingenious design features;
- a corner alcove (would be ideal for a sticker)
- pavement tiles feature
- an ornamental wrought iron effect railing above the corner alcove
- two posters to entertain the minifigure residents as they pass by
- a pot containing flowers
- a hanging lamp illuminating the area
- interconnecting structures to keep this modular locked in place with surrounding modular builds.