SpaceX Falcon 9 (Saturn V Scale)
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Ready to grace your collections in the same scale as the recently released Saturn V set (1:110) is the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket! Falcon 9 is a two-stage rocket designed and manufactured by Elon Musk's SpaceX for the reliable and safe transport of satellites and the Dragon spacecraft into orbit. Falcon 9 is the first orbital class rocket capable of reflight and is an historic new step in humanities quest to explore the solar system! Re-create your own missions with this feature rich recreation.
- Full stack rocket, including detailed feed lines, landing legs and grid fins.
- Separable second stage with removable two piece payload fairing.
- Deployable grid fins and landing legs with removable support struts so you can display your model ready for liftoff or recently returned for re-use!
- No hidden support base. Landed setup supports its own weight!
- Various satellite payloads, pick your favorite mission!
- Dragon spacecraft. (Almost complete, waiting on some parts)
- Satellite and Dragon display stands.
- Dragon 2 spacecraft planned.
- Buy 3 and build a Falcon Heavy version. (Digital version in progress)
No Lego rocket collection is complete without the latest in cutting edge rocket development!
Thanks for your support!