UCS V-Wing Fighter
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The model is about 40 cm long, 30 cm wide and 25 cm high
The ship is painted in red, white and grey.
- turnable Astromech-droid head
- foldable wings
- moving deflector shield projectors
- opening cargo hatch
Here you have a closer look into the cockpit.
The white circle would be the Republic emblem and the Astro-droid would be painted.
Here you can see the main function: When you turn the pin at the back around, the wings will "fold" up/down in the flying or landing mode.
I know, the two v-wing models of LEGO had wings, which TURN in landing position, but the "original" V-wing Starfighter had foldable wings, just like this model.
Side view of the model.