Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Join us on a JOURNEY TO MARS!
Want to hold a piece of humanity's future in the palm of your hand? Then check out our newest nano-scale design: the NASA Space Launch System and Orion spacecraft! Currently in development and entering the final stages of testing before its first human-helmed missions, these 70, 105 & 130 ton, 321, 364 & 365-foot-tall behemoth will take astronauts back to the Moon, and eventually on to Mars, hopefully in the next 10 to 15 years.
Designed in collaboration by Eurquieta, whatsuptoday & 10000ukuleles, the creators who brought you the nano-scale Saturn-V Lego Ideas project, this brand-new 1:600 scale, 1,008-piece model features similar attention to detail and great playability as previous nano-scale designs. A few of these details include:
- multi-component construction for easy playability and display, including:
- 1x crawler-transporter
- 1x brand-new launch tower
- 2x true-scale lower rocket stage variations
- 8x upper stage variations based on existing and proposed mission profiles
- 1x display stand with descriptive labels for each component
- many movable and posable parts, such as:
- synchronized crawler treads
- adjustable height and folding gateways for both optional models of rocket
- elevator-equipped tower extending from ground to the highest gateway
- hinged flaps for exhaust control below the launchpad
- and much more
- thoughtful construction that includes many reinforcements for sturdiness and playability, with three hidden rigid hoses to strengthen the rocket structure
Please vote for and support this project and help make a piece of the future into an official Lego set!