2-4 Players compete in a strategic environment attemtping to take control of the solar system. The players must figure out a way to best conquer and safegaurd their territory, whilst others do the same. To win, a player must take full control of three of the five planets on the board.
How to Play
- A player must have four plates of their color on all 4 sides of a planet to have conquered it
- A player must dismantel all four plates (takes 4 turns) from planet to begin taking it from another player
- Multiple players can build on the same planet at the same time.
Playing: A player can do any one of the actions below during their turn.
- Moving: a player can move as many crafts as they want during a turn. A roll of the dice dictates the number of spaces the player can move the craft.
- Attacking: a player can attack another player's ship as long as that ship is in the same sector as the attacking vessel; a hit is indicated by the red face on a dice. The ensuing battle lasts until one of the participating ships is destroyed.
- Collecting: a player needs to collect parts to build a ship. A player can collect these parts at any of the three generation ships on the board. Only 1 part can be collected per turn. A player's ship must be present in the same sector as a generation ship to collect a part.
- Building: to build a ship, the player must be in the same sector as a shipyard(blue station).
- Reviving: to revive a ship,the player must be in the same sector as a medical station(red station) and pay 1 part.
- Establishing: a player can build one settlement every turn on each planet they have a ship in the sector of.
As you can see, there are multiple pieces to this game. Get to know the peices you'll be playing with here:
- Frigate: costs 2 parts, 1 Hp, damages 1 Hp per hit, moves on grey tiles
- Chaser: costs 4 parts, 3 Hp, damages 2 Hp per hit, moves on grey tiles
- WarSat: costs 5 parts, 2 Hp, damages 6 Hp per hit, sits on black tile
- Battleship: costs 6 parts, 6 Hp, damages 4 Hp per hit, moves on black tiles
WarSats can only attack in the adjacent sectors they watch, which are marked by a beacon, moving into one of these sectors automatically engages your ship and the WarSat in combat. Players have three rolls to destroy a WarSat or WarSat's health resets and the battle is over.
The positions of the planets, generation ships and space stations are fully customisable.