Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
2-4 Players compete in a strategic environment attemtping to take control of the solar system. The players must figure out a way to best conquer and safegaurd their territory, whilst others do the same. To win, a player must take full control of three of the five planets on the board.
How to Play
- A player must have four plates of their color on all 4 sides of a planet to have conquered it
- A player must dismantel all four plates (takes 4 turns) from planet to begin taking it from another player
- Multiple players can build on the same planet at the same time.
Playing: A player can do any one of the actions below during their turn.
- Moving: a player can move as many crafts as they want during a turn. A roll of the dice dictates the number of spaces the player can move the craft.
- Attacking: a player can attack another player's ship as long as that ship is in the same sector as the attacking vessel; a hit is indicated by the red face on a dice. The ensuing battle lasts until one of the participating ships is destroyed.
- Collecting: a player needs to collect parts to build a ship. A player can collect these parts at any of the three generation ships on the board. Only 1 part can be collected per turn. A player's ship must be present in the same sector as a generation ship to collect a part.
- Building: to build a ship, the player must be in the same sector as a shipyard(blue station).
- Reviving: to revive a ship,the player must be in the same sector as a medical station(red station) and pay 1 part.
- Establishing: a player can build one settlement every turn on each planet they have a ship in the sector of.
As you can see, there are multiple pieces to this game. Get to know the peices you'll be playing with here:
- Frigate: costs 2 parts, 1 Hp, damages 1 Hp per hit, moves on grey tiles
- Chaser: costs 4 parts, 3 Hp, damages 2 Hp per hit, moves on grey tiles
- WarSat: costs 5 parts, 2 Hp, damages 6 Hp per hit, sits on black tile
- Battleship: costs 6 parts, 6 Hp, damages 4 Hp per hit, moves on black tiles
WarSats can only attack in the adjacent sectors they watch, which are marked by a beacon, moving into one of these sectors automatically engages your ship and the WarSat in combat. Players have three rolls to destroy a WarSat or WarSat's health resets and the battle is over.
The positions of the planets, generation ships and space stations are fully customisable.