Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is my model of a mine from the Wild West. It is my second model, and this time I decided to create bigger one. This model not only will look very good on any shelf, but also contains some play functions, like:
- fully operational elevator from first to second level.
- some tracks, that can be used to move two minecarts, included in the set.
- 9 minifigures: The director, the Carter, 5 Miners, an Elevator Operator and a Horse minifigure.
- A wall on the second floor, that can be easily removed due to usage of plates with knobs.
- Many accesories, some of witch are custom created.
- One cartload and two minecarts.
I made this set with Lego Digital Designer. It contains 1824 pices. It is rather easy to build, despite its size.
If you like this idea, press the support button. Thank you for all your supports, follows and comments!