Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Imagine you are in Cuba and you see that old vintage american-cars. I would create a car like this with an 50th appearance included a big radiator grill and mighty bumpers. Here and there the colour is gone and you see rusty parts.
The Scale is like the old Lego Team Sets, because of few advantages: scale allows more details, not that big and less costs
- brick mini pickaxes for radiator grill
- brick 58176 globe w. stick for front lights
- brick frogman’s foot for hood ornament
- brick connector peg w. for air discharge
- wire in outer cable for baggage porter
- brick 2397 thill for gig to have smooth suspension
I am pleased about every support.
If you like my design, you can also have a look to my other projects.