Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
In the rest of my other modular projects and in a concern of integration and complement to lego already existing elements, I propose the university.
The building, consisting of 2890 parts and have three modular floors.
The main facade very classic in style is inspired by the great facades of the eighteenth century, french or German, with a low basement and two floors with a monumental order wearing a pediment :
- On the ground floor the administrative office, a large loggia hall opening onto the garden, with the dispenser ed drink and delicacies, and under the stairs the lockers of the students.
- On the first floor a large multi-purpose work room and a classroom
- On the second floor two classrooms
I voluntarily created the facade with the columns in one block instead of separating to have good solidity and good playability. The colors harmonize as much as possible with the different models lego modular or moc.
I hope you enjoy this model as much as the others.