Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Experience the new compact race car that promotes quick and fun building. More cars fit on the racetrack, and that allows for more chaos and unpredictable races. Every racing fan should pack their brick-built tracks with this new car.
- 6-Studs wide at the wheels.
- Forward rake to better cut through the air.
- Side mirrors for a better view of your competitors.
-Sidepods to cool the gigantic racing engine.
- Large red safety light in the rear.
This just in: dazzling images of some of the new colour renderings! These are separate individual cars and they are shown side by side to display the colour differences only. This is not a "series".
Please read: While the rendered image makes the car appear as if it is doing a "wheelie" (only the rear wheels touching), this is done on purpose to add forward "rake" (angle) to the car. Both tires are the same size, so to achieve this angle the front wheels are positioned higher than the rear wheels. I am new to using Studio so the cars do appear to be floating since there is an invisible baseplate but I'm trying my best to hide that until I improve my skills with the rendering program.
Thanks for looking! If I'm not already following you, leave a comment below so I can more easily click on your profile to add you. Otherwise I have to search each name individually and I might miss you.