Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Say hello to the London underground!
The London underground is a part of London life. Everybody who visits London travels with the underground. It’s the form of transportation in London. You can get everywhere in an easy way.
The model I made is a re-creation of a modern tube train.
My inspiration was the big metro train in the Lego shop in London, and I would love to buy a metro set from the store, but it wasn’t for sale. That’s why I made it myself.
This model has no train station, and no train tracks are needed. That way you can drive it everywhere you like.
- Remote controlled;
- Realistic control of the rotor head and the associated control sticks;
- The four doors on each train can be opened and closed, (so 8 doors);
- The layout is similar to the actual trains;
- No train tracks acquired.
- 2 remote controls for, 1 for each train part;
- 2 Infrared receivers, 1 for each train part;
- 4 LED Lights for lighting the front and the back of the train;
- 8 stepper motors, 4 for each train part .
For any questions or information please ask. Thank you very much for your time and support.