Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Ten Pin Bowling Alley
There are two things my family love doing together, ten pin bowling and Lego, of course.
Many years ago our kids asked "why don't I build a bowling alley" and finally I've completed it. When I started building it I wanted to have all the features of a typical bowling alley and design it in such a way that there were a number of ways to play with it (even for the big kids).
It was also important to me that it blended in with my existing creator sets but was easily recognisable as a bowling alley.
The roof and first floor are removable while the ground floor has a door at the back so you can reset the pins after bowling a ball down (watch out for the gutters though)
- 2 lane bowling alley
- Access through the back to reset the pins
- Front counter with 1 mini-figure
- Bowling alley seats with computer screens displayed above
- Cafe with counter, coffee machine and selection of pastries (1 mini figure)
- Dining Area (4 mini figures)
- Arcade Games (2 typical arcade machines and 1 driving game - 3 mini figures)
- Arched windows so you can see all the action in the first floor
I hope you like my creation.