Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
With a 5167 cc V12 engine, 4 wheel drive, maximum speed of 210 Km/h (130 Mph), and a curb weight of 2700 kg (5,954 lbs), you'd better believe that the Lamborghini LM002 is a beast of a vehicle. Made from 1986 to 1992, this was Lamborghini's first 4 wheel drive vehicle. Only a little over 300 were produced, and originally costed $134,500 (USD). Full specifications can be seen here. Of course, this model wouldn't be anywhere near that price, and without an engine. And the weight. And suspension, a working horn, lights, and I think I'll stop there with that. Anyways, I'll tell you what this LEGO version does have...
This model is made up of 306 pieces and features:
- tan (brick yellow) interior
- an opening/closing tailgate
- removable roof for interior access
- room for four minifigures to fit inside
- movable shifter
- spinning wheels*
- adjustable "mirrors"
- opening/closing tailgate
- there's more details too, but I'll let the pictures illustrate that. ;)
*The front wheels do not actually rotate as seen in the main image. This is for display purposes to show off the car better. However, they do spin so the car can go forward or backward.
If you like this project, please consider Supporting and Following it. Sharing and Commenting would be appreciated as well.
Feel free to Support my other projects: