Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.
Hop on board the Polar Express Lego set, our carriages have enough room for 10,000 supporters and I wish you to be one of them. The Polar Express is a 2-8-4 Berkshire Locomotive, to be technical, but in reality it a magic train on a journey to the to the north pole. The train is motorized and totals to 2591 pieces and 193 studs long. This would make a great Lego set because it is very festive and christmassy, but it would look good at any time of the year. I made this because the Polar Express is a brilliant christmas film and would make a great addition to the trains Lego has already made.
- Normal carriage
- Hot chocolate carriage
- End carriage
- The Time Machine- https://ideas.lego.com/projects/123954
- The Good Dinosaur- https://ideas.lego.com/projects/147307
- Mr. Bean- https://ideas.lego.com/projects/148861