Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Barad-dûr was held together by dark magic and was the greatest fortress in all of Middle-earth. It was originally built in the Second Age and razed after Sauron's defeat in the War of the Last Alliance. Sauron had Barad-dûr rebuilt during the Third Age as he rose back into power, but the tower was forever destroyed immediately following the destruction of the One Ring, as it was constructed and held together using the Ring's dark magic.
This project includes 5.364 pieces! In comparison, the 10189 Taj Mahal had 5.922 pieces!
Here you can see the size compared to the Lego "The Tower of Orthanc".
I think that's the perfect height for the tower, not too small and not too big.
Please click on the images, to see them in HD. You can find all images on my Flickr album.
- A basement with an old skeleton
- The Throne room
- A blacksmith with a door
- A Palantir Room
- A prison
- A kitchen
- A room with the helmets of the Nazgûl
- A library with ancient books about witchcraft and dark magic
- And a chamber with the 9 rings of the Nazgûl
The minifigures are:
- King Elendil with his sword Narsil
- Isildur with a sword
- 2 soldiers, one with sword & shield and one with spear & shield
- 2 elven warriors with spears and shields
- Gil-galad with his spear Aiglos and blue shield
- Elrond with his sword Hadhafang
- 1 orc archer with a shield
- 1 orc with spear and shield
- Sauron with the One Ring and his mace
- A banner carrier with a lash
- 1 orc with sword and shield
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1 (Relodead)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2 (1.165 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5 (1.767 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 6
- LOTR - Rivendell (1.297 supports*)
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
- Minas Morgul
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale (1.238 supports*)
- The Hobbit - Dale expansion set
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- The Hobbit Ravenhill
- Hobbit Showdown at Ravenhill
- James Cook and the HMS Endeavour (only 281 supports*)
- Presentation platform
- T-rex skeleton
- Spinosaurus Skeleton
* on September 16, 2015
Thank you for your attention.