Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The bank features modular construction for easy play and display! The roof lifts off, the rear wall slides out of place, and the entire interior can be removed to play with or pose minifigs.
- There's a bank robbery in progress! In a modernized homage to the classic Western sets, pressing the plunger of the TNT detonator causes a section of the back wall to "explode" out of place, revealing a hole large enough to slide the safe out through.
- The safe features a simple locking mechanism that prevents the door from opening until the bars are turned.
- The bandits brought a getaway wagon that features an opening rear gate, front steering, an articulated yoke for the horses, a hook and chain to haul the safe out of the bank, and rear axle suspension.
- The safe fits neatly in the back of the wagon, and its weight causes the soft suspension to sag to simulate the tremendous weight of a safe full of gold.
- The Sheriff still has a chance to save the day by shooting the TNT on the wagon! Tap the TNT crate in the bed to launch the wagon's driver off the bench.