StarCraft 2 - Jim Raynor's dropship
StarCraft is a very famous and popular video game. In fact it is one of the best and most important video games of all time! The game is about 3 rivaling species.
The terrans of the Koprulu sector descend from the survivors of a disastrous 23rd century colonization mission from Earth. Compared to the protoss and zerg, the terrans are highly factionalized and endure frequent wars amongst themselves in addition to the more recent conflicts with their alien neighbors. Nevertheless, terrans stand as one of the three dominant species of the galaxy. (http://starcraft.wikia.com)
Please click on the images, to see them in HD. You can find all images on my Flickr album.
This is a model of Jim Raynor's dropship. Jim Raynor is the leading character in StarCraft (1). You will play him and his forces in StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty. His dropship is based on the medivac dropship. It also appears in the first missions of Heart of the Swam, where Sarah Kerrigan takes his ship to escape from the Research Station EB-103.
This project includes 314 pieces with landing gear (which can be removed).
- Jim Raynor minifigure with space suit and his sniper rifle
- Swivelable main engines
- Swivelable engines underneath the wings
- Movable elevator at the tail
This project could include a second version of Jim Raynor.
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please also look at my other projects and consider supporting and sharing them with your friends! :D
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set (3.231 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1 (Relodead)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2 (1.115 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5 (1.664 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 6
- LOTR - Rivendell (1.214 supports*)
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
- Minas Morgul
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale (1.195 supports*)
- The Hobbit - Dale expansion set
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- The Hobbit Ravenhill
- Hobbit Showdown at Ravenhill
- James Cook and the HMS Endeavour (only 247 supports*)
- Presentation platform
- T-rex skeleton
- Spinosaurus Skeleton
* on July 30, 2015
Thank you for your attention.